RMDF-Financial Assistance to 100% Disabled Child of ESM.
The Ex-Servicemen (ESM), like all men in society, are also prone to misfortunes. In an unfortunate event of his child born deformed or later disabled due to accident /natural causes / disease, his capacity to deal with the misery is comparatively lower than the others in the society. In such a scenario, it is the responsibility of the organization to assist ESM in looking after his disabled child and provide them some help to resettle in life. The scheme to provide financial assistance to those ESM who are without any other source of income and in a state of penury, was started in 2007 with an amount of Rs 500/- per month. This rate was last revised on file in Oct 2011 with an amount of Rs 1,000/- per month.
The aim of this aid gratis is to provide a small measure of relief to 100% disabled children of ESM.
For the disabled child out of AFFD Fund will be provided at a rate of Rs.1000/- per month payable on monthly basis during the financial year.
The following criteria must be fulfilled:-
- ((a) Child must be a legitimate offspring of ESM/Widow.
- (b) ESM should be of the rank of Havildar/equiv of the Navy/Air Force and below.
- (c) The child should be 100% disabled.
- (d) Should not be in receipt of any disability benefit from any official agency.
- (e) Should be recommended by respective Zila Sainik Board (ZSB).